Posted by Admin on October, 21, 2019
Back pain can make an average day into a nightmare, especially when the pain in the lower portion of your back. It may be difficult to stand, sit, or even lie down unless one can find a position that gives some relief. People who are sitting at a desk for the majority of their workdays are commonly more prone to lower back pain, but the pain can strike anyone at any time.
Lower back pain can range from mild to severity. People with more intense levels of pain often use prescription or turn to over-the-counter pain killers that can bring quick relief, but taking them too often can result in many side effects. But many people prefer natural remedies like a message, or use of a topical ointment to get rid of lower back pain. Using essential oils for lower back pain is another effective natural way to bring relief for those who prefer to limit their Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) intake.
Some of the added benefits of using essential oils for lower back pain:
There are numerous benefits of using essential oils for lower back pain, and some of the benefits go beyond pain relief. Some people with chronic lower back pain might feel a sense of depression or anxiety brought on by constant pain. Essential oils can be beneficial in bringing about a sense of peace and tranquility. People having difficulty sleeping due to the pain can find relief from insomnia by using essential oils. The other ailments accompany the lower back pain, such as a headache can also be treated by using essential oils.
Some of the best essential oils beneficial to get rid of lower back pain include:
• Eucalyptus essential oil – This oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils to treat muscle aches and pains. Eucalyptus essential oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties which make it ideal for use as lower back pain relief oil when diluted in a carrier oil and used in a message.
• Peppermint essential oil - The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of peppermint essential oil make it the best choice for treating lower back pain. This oil also eases headaches and nausea. The refreshing scent of the oil can lift the spirits and soothe stress that comes from dealing with steady pain.
• Lavender essential oil – This oil is a multi-use oil that can treat a range of ailments. This essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that make it an ideal choice for easing lower back pain. It can also beneficial in calming the nerves, reducing stress, and ease insomnia.
• Frankincense essential oil – This essential oil is touted for its wonderful beauty-benefits. This oil is a good choice for lower back pain. With highly-relaxing properties and a soothing aroma, the oil can help in easing tension and promoting pain relief when used in the Radiance nebulizing diffuser.
• Sweet ginger essential oil – Popular for its treatment of nausea, which can accompany lower back pain on occasion, the sweet ginger essential oil has a warming quality that can penetrate and soothe sore muscles and aches when inhaled from a diffuser or used in a massage.
• Marjoram essential oil – The antispasmodic properties of marjoram essential oil make it a great oil to help lower back pain. This oil is a natural pain reducer, which works especially well with overextended muscles without any unwanted side effects.
With so many choices for lower back pain relief oil, it is easy to find the best one that eases the pain and helps you relax.
This entry was posted on October, 21, 2019 at 17 : 33 pm and is filed under Lower Back Pain Relief Oil. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.